Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a week that was

Sheeeeks, how time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday when I was so excited to visit Manila to be with my beloveds. And now I'm oh soooo far away again from them. Ahhh well, that's my life, gotta live it and love it... a grandiosa life that is ;)

When I arrived Manila, I know that no one will pick me up (for the first time? excluding the usual going homes with officemates); still, I went out of the airport looking for that mighty sleek ride... hay wishful thinking, but it's all good! Ah basta ;)

Meetingsss. Hi's n' hello's. Beso-besos'. Kisses everywhere. They missed me. Suhweeeeet! ;)

Friday midnight was spent with Cacai, walkathon experience! I love to walk *hekhek* Super chicha and chikka at Starbucks in Edsa Central (nyayks!). I'm not familiar with the place but that's were our feet led us :)

I spent the whole Saturday with a friend; picked me up, went to Chili's (Annapolis) to have lunch. We had salad, pasta, super rice, corn, chicken, ribs, burger, to name a few (haha!); then rest for a while and headed to Clark Hatch spa for ultimate pampering ;) super chikka galore at the Sauna, all eyes were on us, didn't notice the "Observe Silence" glaring above us. Hihi. Ahhhhhhh super sarappp the massage! Too bad, I fell asleep during the second half of the process, azar. Then I woke up, "Mam, stretching na po." This is gotta be my most fave part, because the Ate will lift me up. Strong and might huh. Bwahahaha! We finished at around 5pm, then we went to Serendra. Got tired (Huh?) and ate at Conti's. Yummmmy! Mango Bravo, Blueberry Cheesecake, Choco Almond Sansrival, Sotanghon and Lasagna. Talking about gluttony! ;) Oh well, I loveeeee to eat! ;) Obvious ba? Haha! Went home, watched TV; then I forgot something in the office, went there with Cacai; slept at around 2 am...

Voila! Happy Fiesta Sunday! Super cook si Cacai. Super eat naman si Nicey. So long farewell I need to say goodbye...to you and you and you and you and youuuu... Tentenenen tentententen ten tentenenen tentennnn (to the tune of Sound of Music) Hihi.

"Tayo po ay nakakaranas ng bahagyang pag-alog, mangyari po lamang na isuot ang inyong sinturong pangkaligtasan." Hihi. The best!

Highlights:
  • I got my new Levi's Lady Style eyeglasses! It's white (oh yesss) and there's diamonds on the side. Sleeeekkkkkk. (See pic above).
  • I discovered a new shampoo for moi, ClarinsMen! ;) Uhuh, it's for Men but it doesn't smell so masculine though. It has Pro-Vitamin B5 that strengthens and conditions hair (you can use it for your body too!) After trying it out, my hair feels so soft and smells oh soooo good and ahhh basta! ;) Available at Rustan's for P 1,100.00. Try it, you'll love it! ;)
  • I have my new Thierry Mugler (Cologne scent, the green one) lotion!
  • New booksss and foreign magazinesss! ;)
  • My ultimate breakfast galore at the best hotel, Parklane ;) *wooooot wooooot*
  • Larsian foodtrippp! Ay the best pare! Barato kaayo jud! Hihi.
  • At madaming iba pa or madami pang iba? Ambot! ;)
  • AHHHHH BASTAAAA! ;)



XOXO,

Nicey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better try that shampoo but its too expensive. Is this really good on your scalp?. :D You are cuttie!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi nicey! I was just browsing through blogsites of my friends and I saw yours. Your so cute and such a smart lass. Where are you located? Can we be friends? Chat maybe? I will be such a lucky guy to be your friend. I'll build my own blog too. I will link you up. Ok. Ingat!

Anonymous said...

hi bmate!!

oh my goodness... very nice nman nang weekend mo! inggit ako sau! dahil katulad mo rin ako...mahilig sa chikahan, kainan...ika mo nga "ah basta"...hihihi-- i never try spa..pro ang laging nag mamasage skn...c bf ko? kaya masarap nrin...hihihi-- like ko ang Levis glasses mo!

ei, pag umuwi ako ng Pinas meet tau okay? then we will do the "ah bsta" moment...hihihi

thnx for the comment..nd i have anothet post ngaun..hihihi continous e...ngaun ang aming big day..hihihi

keep smiling bmate!

Nice Salvador said...

Hiyeeee! Thanks for your comments ;)

sweetie - U should try it Sweetie! Yeah, it's good for your scalp too, and you can use it as a body wash, beat that. Worth the price ;) Superrr best hair care evah! And oh sooo thanks for the compliment ;) *feeling* hihi. U think so? I'm a cutie? Haha.

james - Hi James! Thanks for dropping by! Thank you for finding me cute and smart. That's so nice of you to say, you don't even know me yet. Hehe. Ok, I'll watch out for your blog then. Ingat ka ren.

b-mate - B-mate kow!!! I'm so right when I felt an instant affinity with you :) We jive! ;) As in! ;) When are you coming back here in the Phils.? Or just a visit maybe? Can't wait for us to meet in person! ;) The ahhhh basta moment is waiting! ;) Wow, your bf massages you *inggit* Hihi. I love to pamper myself, massage, hotoil, ffotspa, etccc. ;) I'm not maarte ha. Hihi!

Nice ng glasses ko noh? ;)