Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my current mississippis in life

I woke up today feeling elated :) Because today is Tuesday so that means? tentenenennn... 2 sleeps to go before I see my beloveds *yey* Can't wait!

Just thought I'd share with you my so-called mississipis in life :) (what I'm currently missing on haller?!:p)

1. my Daddy - when I was still in Manila, I miss the everyday morning question, "What do want to eat?" Then I'd get irritated because I don't want to think early in the morning *brattinela*; then when I transferred here, the questions were "Are you awake? Did you eat your breakfast? Office ka na?" But now, I seldom get asked with those questions *emote* I miss how he calls me every hour (sometimes every 30 minutes) in our office (in Manila), and when I moved here (through Sun cellular). I miss our weekend Rockwell moments :( . I miss our kulitan moments, especially when we're talking about Mommy Bangs *hihi* I miss him calling me "Bo." I miss him... terribly... :'( <- Dybear's lolo

2. my Mommy - not really because as my Ate yan said, "nandito naman si Eli d seykand" *haha* Kidding lang My, you might get tamporurot moments ;) I miss our secret moments together. My kilinggerzis, my plans of murdering some people, etccc. I miss her okoy, her calamares, her adobo, as in everything she cooks for me. I miss her s*e** *bwahahaha*

3. my Ate yan - nope, her name's not "Yan." Basta long story, just like me, "Bebi yan." :) I miss taking advantage of her *bwahahaha* enough said :D <- Leklek's ninang

4. my Kuyerwin - I miss his super kulit gestures. I miss him calling me "Celine," but now, "Shellane" na. Don't ask why, ggrrrrr. I miss his sweetness and care. He's really the padre de familia now :)

5. Kuya Dey, Ate April, Erin, Iya & Uno - the "Alabang" people errrr Batangas na pala :) I miss making Erin cry. I miss Dey Jr.'s antics.

6. Ate Loy, Kuya Alan, Earl & Elijah - I miss my super sungit Ate Loy: I miss her calling me "Siopips, Pao, Paoie." *I wish I could see my qutee nephews in the flesh...*

7. Jec - I miss our chicha 'til you drop moments. I miss our chikka galore, lait galore *nyahaha!*, and our shopping moments together :) <- Kinky's ninang

8. Kiko - I miss him... :( Earth calling Kiko, call me!!!

9. Cyrus - I miss talking to the Ate's, I miss munching on street foods, I miss him telling me, "Ano ka ba, ang dami-dami mo namang gustong kainin!" I miss the infamous line, "I wish I could go back to London para matapos ng lahat ang problemang ito!" I miss our mallratting moments. I miss our premiere nights together. I miss him, though I know he doesn't miss me at all. *huhu*

10. Cacaits - I can't take her calling me "Ate Nice," because she looks older than me, and she takes care of me. *Hihi* (OMG!!! Ala-sais na, bwahahaha! *Classic!*)

11. Incredible Hulk - around the Manila Trip. bus rides. MRT North Ave's yema. Sunshine Green Peas. LRT. etcccccccccccccccccccccccc..............................

12. Revy - if you need non-sense talking, pointless topics, go to her! Hahaha. Kidding aside, you can always count on her if you need SL and VL excuses! *wink wink* LBM? Aaaackkk. Migraine? Gasgas. My advise? TAMADITIS!!! :D *take it from me Revy!* <- Bumbum's 1st ninang

13. Nerdz - I got the chance to have a long chat with her over the phone last week, updates on each others' lives, blahhh blahhhs, chismax, etc. Same old Nerdz, and I love her :) She shares the same birthday with my Dy :)

14. Dimps - I miss her sweetness and touchy touchy gestures. I hope to see my inaanak soon :)

15. Hunny - the cheesecakes, the laughters, ETC. And when I say ETC., it really is et cetera.

16. Sistah DK - I miss her crazy antics and out-of-this-world phrases! Haha! We're sisters, but from different parents :) See you here in Jan.! *yey*

17. Alvin - though we often text each other, iba peren pag live :) "nice!" "salvador!" "hoy!" hahaha! Goodluck on you know what. *wink*

18. Pauline - my almost sister. I miss her, my forever kakampi. I miss her unique laugh, her vanity, and her creative things ek :)

19. Kuya Pong - my almost Kuya. I dunno, I feel close to him after the you know what. I admire him for his wits, his outlook in life, his passion, his pagiging Mr. Webster (boy he knows good English and voca!), and a lot more. Hope you could meet your main woman. ;)

20. Tita Susan - my almost Mom... I miss her TLC...

21. Najee - I miss his voice! Like mine! Hihi! ;) "Tita Nice" awwww sweetness! :) More pictures with you cutie lil boy! :)

22. Mitzi Pearl - I miss her calling me "Eunice." I miss arguing with her. I miss fighting with her. We're carinyo brutal eh. Haha! <- Bumbum's 2nd ninang

23. Sir John - I miss his local 2206 calls. I miss his pang-aasars. I miss Starbucks. I miss flower vase. I miss "suntukin kita dyan eh." I miss "Niceyyyyy!"

24. ETCCC.........................................




Hayyy... I miss a lot of people! Wish I have the power of Hiro Nakamura :'(

Hope THEY miss me too...



BOW.




XOXO,




No comments: