Tuesday, September 11, 2007

delicadeza

I just wish people still have delicadeza even if we're no longer colonized by the Spaniards.

Oh well, poor you, if you don't know its meaning. Hayyy... It's so depressing to learn that not all of us were brought well by our parents. But hey, I'm not saying that I'm such a goody-goody, without a trace of bad bone in me; my point is: Why there are people out there who have a really evil rotten side in them??? And I don't even think they deserve to be called people because they don't act like a homo sapien! Because they don't think. (haller??? Does it ring a bell???).

DELICADEZA - defined as an act of being refined or delicate in tastes or manners.

Lemme define it in simple words (for rotten tomatoes out there): it's just a sense of decency or how to behave well in all circumstances. An etiquette that was passed on to us by the Spanish culture.

So sad that this moral value is no longer being practiced, passed on, and has become irrelevant. I'm afraid (and won't be surprised) that soon many would lose their ethical ties and instead become more like a rotten tomato...

***dedicated to: Weirda and Mini-me... *** (arrrrrggghhh...) mind your own business... or should I say your own 'things'? I hate 'cherry gils.' (read: copycats).

A person's own good breeding is the best security against other people's ill manners. Save lives, save souls. Beware of rotten tomatoes! Rawrrrr!



GRRRR,
Nicey

No comments: