Sunday, September 23, 2007

sweetest downfall

I'm oh soooo addicted with Regina Spektor's songs, she's like Enya. She sings from the heart, with matching birds chirping in the background, feeling calm, an ocean-size warmth, love is overflowin', ahhhh oozing with capital L.O.V.E.!

Her song "Samson" is what I've been playing all day... (all-night; currently my ringtone too!) Goes like this: "You are my sweetest downfall. I loved you first, I loved you first..."

In relation to this, in the game of LOVE, it doesn't matter who loved first, who said I love you first, who kissed first, or it does? Oh well, that's just a mere opinion from my beautiful mind, if you don't think so, that's fine. I just want to feel that moment... to experience my sweetest downfall... to love first...

Try listening to her songs! Ahhhh finest! ;)



In the mood for love,

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bmate!!

hay naku!! agree ako sa sinabi mo... it doesnt matter who said first or who did first... bsta ang alam natin we feel the love dba? bmate? hay naku! ma swerte ang future labidabs mo nyan sau..meron nba bmate????hihihi

so, u have a great weekend?? i have new post pla..see u there if u have time!!!

can i kiss u? kc ganda ng song... muah!!! ihihihi

happy monday!

Anonymous said...

I love that song, too.

P.S. Thanks for the visit! :D

Anonymous said...

I already heard this song... maganda nga siya... Tsaka medto emo ung dating :D

Nice Salvador said...

b-mate - Ahhhhh the song's super nice noh? Yep, I had a great boring weekend. Super chicha galore lang, super phone, super internet. Ahhhhh superrr! ;)

Future lovey doves? *smiles*

Kissin' you back b-mate! :x

Have a great week ahead!




reyn - hi reyn! Coolness noh? :)

P.S. You're welcome ;) Thanks for visiting back. :D



sweetie - hi sweetiepie! Uhuh, it's kinda emo, emotional! Hihi. :)

Anonymous said...

Medyo nahihilig din ako sa mga ganyang kanta. 'Yung pampa-kalma ng puso. Harmonic. Mga tipong ganu'n. :D

Tama nga naman, hindi na mahalaga kung sino ang nauna. Sa palagay ko kahit hindi ako mapalagay, ang importante e 'yung last.

Anonymous said...

i know this song. heard it on a youth tele-drama or whatever u call it. hahaha! i bet dun mo rin narinig! corny mo! :-P so who's your sweetest downfall? (",)