Tuesday, September 18, 2007

splendid

...And I'm back in the game! ;p Thanks to those who greeted, commented, and hailed (hehe) me last week... but NO thanks ;p (capital "B", hihi) You guys don't know the whole story or even half of it. I'm not miserable, nor distressed or whatever state of sadness you want to call it. I'm livin a splendid (and in my own term, grandiosa) life and I've never felt this amazing bliss everrr.

Some things are better left unsaid; and in my case, unexplained. And I'd like to leave it at that. Chill people... chill. *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back b-mate! oh yes! you're so great! hndi napasok sa isipan ko na ur in "senti life"...-- anyways, keep being splendid! and keep smiling! lalo kang gaganda kapag lagi kang naka smile!

happy blogging!

Nice Salvador said...

b-mate - hi there! Thanks for taking time to read my lousy blahhh blahhhs in life. Hihi. Glad to have people like you around. Eventhough we don't know each other personally *yet* I feel like we have an instant affinity. Hope our friendship will grow...last. Always take care of yourself! You too, smile always! :)

Thanks for the compliment! ;)

Mwahhhh!:x