Tuesday, September 11, 2007

cruelty

People accuse me of something I'm not. I am being judged for what they see and not for what they know...

So they start hating. I'm the type of person that (as much as possible) avoids fights or arguments. But there are heads out there who are oh sooo unreasonable. I hate (lessen the degree) them because of the things they do to me; may it be directly or not.

I don't look down on people, nor talk crap about them, but they always give me enough reason to do so.

And the weirdest part here is... I actually like the people who hate me. Ironic huh? I dunno. Maybe I have chosen to focus on their good side and not dwell on their cruelty.


Contemplating,
Nicey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...

blog hopping from Kirkhat page... interesting blog... keep going!-- same as u, some people think of me of something which is not true... and i start to hate them a lot.

keep smiling and happy blogging!

visit my site if u have time feel free www.pinoynetwork.org/vera/ see u there!

Anonymous said...

hi, what do you know, we have the same blog design!?! lol

well, people tend to be judgmental and it's a challenge for us to show them our inner/real self.

but what the heck, life is what you make it. so don't be bothered by what they perceive nor say about you.

i'll link you up, my newly- find twin blog, kahit sa design lang. ha-ha

Boy Tisoy said...

keep that happy and easy attitude.
We can't please everyone though

cheers from HongKong!
soytee

Nice Salvador said...

Thanks:

b-mate - Uhuh! Indeed, some people sucks bigtime. *hekhek* Thanks my b-mate!

mitsuru - as I keep on saying, "Life is Beautiful, and so am I!" Hihi

boy tisoy - I agree! Totally! ;) Thanks for the nice things you said.



Mwah mwah mwah!!!