Friday, September 21, 2007

bloodline

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

... but sometimes, PRIDE is thicker than both.

May it be parents, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, cousins, aunts, uncles, great ekk, etccc. - these are your RELATIVES, with one breed (not type) of blood flowing through your veins and bloodstreams. Relatives stick together, one will do more for relation than for others. Relationships within the family are stronger than any other kind.

But what if SOMEONE gets in the way? Would you just put your kin in to junk? Would you go after that SOMEONE and live happily ever after, well in fact your family is grieving?

I felt sad, because I just remembered what I dreamt about last night. I killed that SOMEONE. I tortured, caused that SOMEONE an inexplicable excruciating kind of pain, black and blue, until that SOMEONE ceased to live. Then I woke up, feeling restless and exasperated.

No, don't be afraid of me. I'm not a brutal-ala-murderer kind of person. I dunno what that dream meant or is there really an explanation behind it. But I just have this one simple question... IF YOU'RE HAPPINESS CAUSES SOMEONE A LOT OF PAIN, WOULD YOU GO FOR IT? WOULD YOU CHOOSE YOUR SOMEONE OVER YOUR RELATIVE (THE FORMER LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, YOUR PRIDE AND JOY...)?


Read between the lines...




Nicey

No comments: