Thursday, September 13, 2007

could've been

Hi 'hal,

Gee, it seems like yesterday when we first talk over the phone, when you professed your love for me, when we had our first kiss, when we celebrated our first monthsary, and when we had our first fight. So, shall we eat tonight at G3 or just order pizza at Yellow Cab? Our ultimate Manhattan Meatlovers' indulgence? Or Sbarro's stuffed pizza? Yummm! Whoa, still remember how we celebrate last year's? An out-of-town all expense-paid getaway and Enchanted Kingdom escapade, just the two of us. Hihi. So kiddos!

13/09/06 00:10 Beybi k0h!Ü happy2x 4thyr anniversary!Ü 4 yrs n tau bhe!Ü h0pe maging masaya araw ntin sa sunday!Ü may nkipagpalit n nang sked sakin!Ü ks0 4 a day lang,,, 4 sunday lang, pero ok n un,ü miz u n bhe! Mahal n mahal kta ng s0bra!Ü happy 4thyr anniversary! ulit!Ü mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

This was your last year's exact text message to me. I can still remember the kilig, the excitement, and I can still hear my heart beating love-dub love-dub...

Oh 'hal, favor for your beybi please? Buy me yema from MRT North Ave.! Owkei? Not Quezon Ave., Kamuning, or wherever. ;p

Happy 5th!



your EX-GIRLFRIEND






You know what's the most excruciating pain in life? It's when someone you KNOW turns into someone you KNEW...

I'd just like to share this with you all:

Words of Morrie Schwartz from the book Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Album:

"You let go, let the tears flow, feel it completely, but eventually be able to say, 'Alright, that was my moment with loneliness... I'm not afraid of feeling lonely, but now I'm going to put that loneliness aside and know that there are other emotions in the world, and I'm going to experience them as well..."

For the roller-coaster emotion I'm currently experiencing, I thought this quote would be apropos.




Livin' a grandious life,
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tila yata magkakasundo nga tayo. Siguro hindi na ako magtataka kung gagawa ka rin ng "ex-girlfriend's life cycle" blog na hawig ng sa "ex-boyfriend's life cycle" second blog ko. LOLz.

Hemingways, isa sa mga natutunan ko e "the amount of love you gave is proportional to the amount of pain you get." It sucks, pero ganu'n e.

It will always be a long process before we can say that we are complete recovered. Ako, mga four months and counting na ako siguro sa dilemma ng breakup namin. Masasabi ko namang may progress na, kasi hindi na ako sobrang dependent sa kanya unlike before.

It's pretty difficult to let go of someone you really loved the most.

Usap tayo minsan.

Anonymous said...

hi b-mate...

oh dear! ako mag cecelebrate ng 4th yr anniversary next week, e ikaw nag cecelebrate mag isa.. feel so sorry for that-- anyways, ganyan tlga ang GAME OF LOVE... minsan u won, minsan u loose. pro cgro next tym wen u love someone never love him to the fullest.. para hndi ka masaktan sa huli... yan ang natutunan ko sa past relationships ko..hihihi

happy anniversay sau! keep smiling SIS... sis na tawag ko sau ha!?-- i agree sa sinabi ni "jake the miserable" it took time to heal the wound in ur heart and guess wat may maiiwan pang scar yan. and that will remain into ur heart na u love someone so much nd he hurts u. pro carry mo yan sis.

GOD BLESS...

cheers!

ps. daghang salamat sa comment mo. keep posted sa akong site.. karong friday naa na pud ko bag-ong post hihihi...

Faith said...

OMG that sucks. Maybe if you get a new hobby it would help you move on faster. Hehe. That's what I did. Tsk. You can do eeeet! Hehe.

Nice Salvador said...

jake - Ngayon magtataka ka, kasi hindi talaga ako gagawa ng ganung blog. ;p Actually, I don't wanna sound too defensive or whatever you wanna call it, but I don't long for him, I don't love my EX anymore, and most of all, I don't want him back. As I explained in my blog entry entitled splendid, you guys don't know the whole story. I don't feel any amount of bitterness in me; I wouldn't be where I am now (literally and figuratively) if I didn't break up with him. I am currently experiencing so much bliss now, and I'd like to keep it that way ;)

Sige, usap tayo minsan.

Nice Salvador said...

p0ytee - hell NO. My life doesn't suck, and I do have lots of hobbies to keep me occupied. Not to mention lots of friends and loved ones who shows their unconditional affection and care for me. I don't need excess baggages in life. Thank you.

Nice Salvador said...

b-mate - happy 4th year anniversary to you and your man! ;) Thanks for your concern, but NO, I don't have any wound to heal nor a heart to mend. I'm livin' life as it is, wonderful and grand :)