Friday, October 26, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
"Ayala ang may sala. Abnormal rise on methane levels brought about by impaired pumps to dump waste materials from the septic tank caused the Glorietta blast."
- This was forwarded to me through SMS by a beloved. I don't know if this is true. He said it's all over the news. I haven't watched the television(news, teledramas ekkk, etccc.) in a while since I'm currently addicted into watching DVD series.
Last Monday night, I was told by another beloved that Ayala Mall had a meeting with its tenants about the mall management being responsible for the blast. Maybe not directly admitting, but is giving a hint that a) it's not caused by LPG and b) not a terrorist attack. It was highly confidential that time and they were asked not to divulge any information until further notice. (Hearsay? I dunno)
I pray for the innocent lives that were taken by this sad event. So affected by this, because Glorietta was my 2nd home in Manila. Hayz.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
I am a very private person (di ba obvious? lol). There are certain things that I really cannot babble in here. I may have, but indirectly. I want to protect other people's privacy and mine too (and for some other reasons I can't tell, now that's privacy). You know what I'm saying?
And to you my visitor: I just want to let you know that I appreciate you a lot. Whether or not you know me or you just wandered around blogsites, I thank you for your time... for hopping in and checking my site (me) out. I hope we could be friends, not just in the cyberworld, but on the real world as well... :) You take care k? And may God bless you always :)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Ok, let's talk about my lovelife... Nah, change topic. I don't have a lovelife. But I want to be in-love. So badly that I have already prepared a love letter for that Mr. Nice Guy (not Mr. Right). Do I sound desperate? I don't think so. I think this is just a phase and I'll be able to overcome it. Hope it'll soon pass.
And oh, I want to have a baby. Baby girl. I want her to look like me. A mini-me. Hihi. Actually, baby girl or baby boy. Or better, twins! I already have a name for my Baby girl. I won' t tell because they say it's bad if you tell the name ahead (in my case, way way ahead).
For now, I am waiting... for HIM. For the FATHER of my baby. But hey, no pressure. I am not in a rush.
To whoever you are, this one's for you:
"Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Ms. Nice Girl
Super saya ko since Thursday last week. Nag-mountain climbing kami ng beloved Kuya & Ate ko in Mt. Manabo, Batangas (Malarayat Mountain Range). Ay the best naman talaga ang feeling! Nothing beats! Super bonding galore. Inexplicable feeling of fulfillment. Ahhhhh! Pictures to follow, di pa send ni Kuya eh.
Then last day in Manila last Sunday... then go to City of Love and Smiles na naman. Super bonding with Tatay and syempre the ultimate... tentenenennn Chicken Inasal! Wooohooo! And the oh sooo sumptuous desserts in Calea! Katabaan galore.
... and now, Super lungkot... kanina lang 10 minutes nag-start. Sana lungkot matapos ka na, kasi ayaw kita. Sana ayawan mo ren ako paminsan-minsan... Hmfh. Di kita bati.
Thanks sa mga nag-text at nag-miscols *lol* Di ako suplada ok!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
- ... will reunite with my beloveds
- ... will go to M,L,B,I,B
- ... will miss you guys
Drop me a message just incase: (0922)831-3008 / (0917)641-4476
- ... duh. as if someone will (nobody cares. huhu. drama. arteh)
...captured moment with Revy & Mitzi...
Take care Sunburst! ;)
will be miles away,
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
- I sleep with my 10 babies (I have a total of twenty++, others are left in Manila), 3 pillows, 3 blankets, and 3 books (Good morning God, a dictionary, and my current read). Yeah it comes in three's.
- I just recently found out what a multicab is. (Don't laugh, I bet you don't know this too. Lol). I thought all vehicles with empty cargo space at the back were called pick-ups. Hihi. K, this is not weird, it's stupidity.
- I can eat Chicken Inasal (must be from Chicken House, Bacolod) , La Marea's warm brownie cup, Sasmuan's butter flavored polvoron, yema (from MRT North Ave. station only), Aristocrat's Chicken BBQ (dipped in Java Sauce + tomato sauce), Starbucks/Coffee Bean's Green Tea frap, and Corn Rice (only in Cebu I think) EVERYDAY. Again, this is not weird, it's gluttony.
- I have an obssession with SUN(SHINE) for some reason I can't tell. I want to be called Sunshine. I want yellow stuff. I have a lot of tees with Sun prints. I am a Sun cellular subscriber (koneksyon? Lol). I always wear my yellow Livestrong band (original, you'll get 10 for free when you donate to Lance Armstrong's foundation). I want to be under the sun. I want to go to Siquijor (The Sunshine Island), I was supposed to celebrate my birthday there (alone, yesss suicidal. Haha!) last June, if not for the kind-heartedness and love of my Tatay. I always order the Sunshine Pasta at the Old Spaghetti House resto. I love songs: "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life," "Sunshine," and "My Girl (I've Got Sunshine...)," Et cetera, et cetera...
- I only got hooked in reading books (thick novels, nose-bleeding ones: history, biographies of people I don't even know existed, Marketing, etccc.) when I had my diamond-studded Levi's eyewear. I look cute wearing 'em (said a beloved). Hihi. I used to read fashion mags, self-help and pacutie-chick-books (only). Again and again, this is not weird, it's uberly kaartehan.
- I can't think of a no. 6. Whoa, that was weird ;) I'll fill this up later. Hihi
So there! Now you tell me, am I weird? ;P
Blahhh blahhhs: I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Blame it to Pacquiao. My tummy hurts so bad because I had my 1st meal last Sunday at 6pm. Congrats Pacman, but I didn't enjoy the fight. I liked Kyla's Lupang Hinirang though. I went out 12:30 am last Sunday to eat (again), so technically it was Monday already; because I had to take meds. BBQ, Jollibee's Caramel Sundae, Dunkin Donuts' choco butternut munchkins *burp*
I was talking to my BB on the phone, she said she's online so I looked for an Internet Cafe at 2am (I don't wanna go home yet), when I was about to enter the cafe, armed men in black were soon in front of me, lights and cameras everywhere, chaoticcc! The cafe was being raid. I could've end up in jail if I went there earlier (say a minute earlier?). I couldn't run, they might hunt me down and think I'm a member of some syndicate. I walked backwards... slowly... thennn... I was in a safe place... Star Mart. Hihi. If by any chance you'll see me on TV, it wasn't me! Bwahaha. Dyahe talaga! Whattamidnight for me!
Friday, October 5, 2007
- "Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking RISKS. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won't suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when that person looks back - and at some point everyone looks back - she will hear her heart saying, "What have you done with the miracles that God planted in your days? What have you done with the talents God bestowed on you? You buried yourself in a cave because you were fearful of losing those talents. So this is your heritage: the certainty that you wasted you wasted your life."
- "You have to take RISKS... We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen..."
- "If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. Ih he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him."
- Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering."
I'm so proud of myself, as I took a lot of risks in my 23 years of existence in this crazy world. Because there's only one thing I'm afraid of: I'm AFRAID of WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN'S... And this has thought me a lot. I'm so much happier NOW. Yes I'm alone, but definitely not lonely. For there are a lot of people who loves me in spite and despite of my shortcomings. As I always tell my beloveds if they ask me how I am, I say: "I would't have experienced everything that happened from February 24 onwards, if I didn't take the leap."
"Maybe it's luck, maybe it's destiny... All I know is that your love is the best thing that ever happened to me. My life is so much richer and happier because I'm sharing it with you. Dreams seem more possible, difficult times are easier to get through, and even ordinary moments seem more special. I could never feel more loved and happy knowing that you're there for me... loving me unconditionally..."
K k, so much for emoticons in life. Hihi. I bought a new book by Paulo Coelho, "Like The Flowing River." an intimate collection of Paulo's thoughts, reflections, and short stories.
Blahhhs: I ate Warm Brownie Cup in La Marea.
I'm so excited. 5 sleeps to go. Yeyyy!
Pacquiao vs. Barrera on Sunday, October 7, 2007. Please lang, maawa kayo, don't text me who won! Hmfh spoilers! Because I will be one of the poor people who will rely on the delayed telecast. Huhuhu *sniff sniff* Ahhhh I'll just turn off my phones. Bleh! ;-P
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! :)
P.S., I don't just speak merely about love. Sometimes, you should learn how to read between the lines... *wink*
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Last night, I had DUP in FCC, sister-company of MF. Thanks to FHLD.
Ahhhhhh the best. Feeling Cleopatra after. *wink*
Epitome of Grandeur,
Monday, October 1, 2007
Thank God for... tsaraaaaaannnnnn:
Ahhhhh... 1 whole Banoffee pie from Red Ribbon for only 310 bucks. C'mon Indulge! ;) *** Sorry, but nothing beats the Banoffee pie at Starbucks, too bad, it's not available here. But 'tis is fine. :)
Banoffee Pie - an English dessert made from bananas, cream, and milkkk :) either on a pastry base or crumbled biscuits like Graham crackers. Yummm!!!
Walang pakialamanan ng dinnerrrr! ;p
To 200 lbs and beyond *lol*,
10:40 AM Oct 01, 2007
and i think ikaw hindi ganun... you're simply born pretty and you're aware of it. hehehehe
10:34 AM Oct 01, 2007
hehehe paki-erase ng mga tags ko...
10:34 AM Oct 01, 2007
and not just pride,narcissism,self-importance, conceit,arrogance, egotism, airs,bigheadedness
10:33 AM Oct 01, 2007
or when it simply becomes futility, emptiness,uselessness,pointlessness,worthlessness,ineffectuality,insignificance,ineffectiveness,hollowness, unreality
10:31 AM Oct 01, 2007
ok uulitin ko nalang"narcissistic" hirit paeh noh? hehehe
10:30 AM Oct 01, 2007
ok uulitin ko nalang"narÂ·cisÂ·sisÂ·tic" hirit pa eh noh? hehehe
09:54 AM Oct 01, 2007
If it reaches to that point, then that's no longer considered VANITY And nope, u didn't spell it right
09:40 AM Oct 01, 2007
VANITY is NOT a SIN. It'sjust a way of appreciating GOD'S gifts. -- but it gets to a point that people become so narcisstic. (did i spell tht ryt?)
12:45 AM Oct 01, 2007
translation : my cousin said your pics look socute but i told him no..and besides ur not cute\"ur pretty\" hehehe ok ba?
11:47 AM Sep 29, 2007
wehehe ingon ako cuz.. your pics look so cute kuno. anako di wui.. di man nacute.. wafa man na xa!
VANITY is a quality or condition of being vain. Dictionaries have defined it in a negative way but for me it connotes a completely different affirmative meaning. When I say VANITY, I don't pertain to it as an excessive belief in one's own abilities or attractiveness or some sort of self-idolatry; but just a mere act of my kaartehan. Hahaha! I may have chosen the title "narcissistic me" on my Photoblog entries but it doesn't mean I am. I just love taking pictures. I'ma certified camwhore. Nyaaaaak!
Uhhhmmmm... and why am I explaining? Hehe.