Tuesday, October 9, 2007

whoa, that was weird

I got tagged by Miel and my B-mate Vera. I have to write 6 weird things about me. Hmmm... same with Miel, I don't consider myself weird, well I guess for some people I am. Hihi. Hayayayzzz, think think think...


  1. I sleep with my 10 babies (I have a total of twenty++, others are left in Manila), 3 pillows, 3 blankets, and 3 books (Good morning God, a dictionary, and my current read). Yeah it comes in three's.

  2. I just recently found out what a multicab is. (Don't laugh, I bet you don't know this too. Lol). I thought all vehicles with empty cargo space at the back were called pick-ups. Hihi. K, this is not weird, it's stupidity.

  3. I can eat Chicken Inasal (must be from Chicken House, Bacolod) , La Marea's warm brownie cup, Sasmuan's butter flavored polvoron, yema (from MRT North Ave. station only), Aristocrat's Chicken BBQ (dipped in Java Sauce + tomato sauce), Starbucks/Coffee Bean's Green Tea frap, and Corn Rice (only in Cebu I think) EVERYDAY. Again, this is not weird, it's gluttony.

  4. I have an obssession with SUN(SHINE) for some reason I can't tell. I want to be called Sunshine. I want yellow stuff. I have a lot of tees with Sun prints. I am a Sun cellular subscriber (koneksyon? Lol). I always wear my yellow Livestrong band (original, you'll get 10 for free when you donate to Lance Armstrong's foundation). I want to be under the sun. I want to go to Siquijor (The Sunshine Island), I was supposed to celebrate my birthday there (alone, yesss suicidal. Haha!) last June, if not for the kind-heartedness and love of my Tatay. I always order the Sunshine Pasta at the Old Spaghetti House resto. I love songs: "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life," "Sunshine," and "My Girl (I've Got Sunshine...)," Et cetera, et cetera...

  5. I only got hooked in reading books (thick novels, nose-bleeding ones: history, biographies of people I don't even know existed, Marketing, etccc.) when I had my diamond-studded Levi's eyewear. I look cute wearing 'em (said a beloved). Hihi. I used to read fashion mags, self-help and pacutie-chick-books (only). Again and again, this is not weird, it's uberly kaartehan.
  6. I can't think of a no. 6. Whoa, that was weird ;) I'll fill this up later. Hihi

So there! Now you tell me, am I weird? ;P



Meet my 4 beloved babies:
Dybear (blue) - given by Daddy
Leklek (pink) - from Ate yan
Kinks (purple) - from BB Jec
Bumbum (green) - from Revy and Mitzi







Blahhh blahhhs
: I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Blame it to Pacquiao. My tummy hurts so bad because I had my 1st meal last Sunday at 6pm. Congrats Pacman, but I didn't enjoy the fight. I liked Kyla's Lupang Hinirang though. I went out 12:30 am last Sunday to eat (again), so technically it was Monday already; because I had to take meds. BBQ, Jollibee's Caramel Sundae, Dunkin Donuts' choco butternut munchkins *burp*

I was talking to my BB on the phone, she said she's online so I looked for an Internet Cafe at 2am (I don't wanna go home yet), when I was about to enter the cafe, armed men in black were soon in front of me, lights and cameras everywhere, chaoticcc! The cafe was being raid. I could've end up in jail if I went there earlier (say a minute earlier?). I couldn't run, they might hunt me down and think I'm a member of some syndicate. I walked backwards... slowly... thennn... I was in a safe place... Star Mart. Hihi. If by any chance you'll see me on TV, it wasn't me! Bwahaha. Dyahe talaga! Whattamidnight for me!

XOXO,

Nicey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh my you're not weird at all.. you're....

To the F... to the A... to the -B-U-L-O-U-S!!! - WEIRD!

Anonymous said...

tara samahan kita sa siquijor. hehe. gusto mo bilhan kita ng yema sa north avenue? nakakatuwa ka talaga nicey.ang cuute mo.ingat!

Anonymous said...

bmate!...

mis yah here too...

wow! the #3?... multicub?..hmmm-- we owned one sa place ko..libre ka kapag sumakay ka dun..hihihi-- hey hey, bout ur babies, parang kilala ko cla ah... they call "Care Bears"... hawig cla sa Cartoon show na napapanuod ko everyday...hmmm, i have only one baby here with me... my "Cassey" a bought only for 1box sa garage sale... :)

ur not weird kapatid..bongga ka ever!

labsyu!

Anonymous said...

I dont know what title to give this..
I know It may be simple but I wrote this poem myself.



When the night is over
the sun shines again
coz it doesn't really fade away
the sun's always there to stay

It's just the world that's changing
always turning round and round..
that's why in life it's quite normal
to have your ups and downs.

And with the Sun is a promise of Hope
That there will be mornings everytime
like how the stars at night are shining
to give you hope in your darkerst times

The sun is like an endless smile
A warm and gentle hug
Its rays are like golden fingers
that touches and heals your broken heart

Sometimes it shines so brightly
to dispell shadows that brings the pain
and when it rains and it pours so hard
You just can't wait til the sun shines again.

And with the sun's a rainbow
that signifies your victory
to remind that there's always tomorrow
and never lose Hope each passing day.