Friday, October 19, 2007

i am in-love

... in the concept of being in-love. I don't know if it's out of envy or I am just born a green-eyed monster. But I can't help to look giddy and electrocuted when I see couples as sweet as the asukareras in Bacolod City. Right now, I am so addicted in a multiply site of this sweetie lovers, their both 18 years old and they've been together for 6 years and 10 months and still going stronggg! You do the Math. 18 - 6.10! Awww...

Ok, let's talk about my lovelife... Nah, change topic. I don't have a lovelife. But I want to be in-love. So badly that I have already prepared a love letter for that Mr. Nice Guy (not Mr. Right). Do I sound desperate? I don't think so. I think this is just a phase and I'll be able to overcome it. Hope it'll soon pass.

And oh, I want to have a baby. Baby girl. I want her to look like me. A mini-me. Hihi. Actually, baby girl or baby boy. Or better, twins! I already have a name for my Baby girl. I won' t tell because they say it's bad if you tell the name ahead (in my case, way way ahead).

For now, I am waiting... for HIM. For the FATHER of my baby. But hey, no pressure. I am not in a rush.

To whoever you are, this one's for you:

"Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus






Ms. Nice Girl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm shine ibang level na 'to....
talking bt having a baby na. Hope god will hear your prayers and make your wishes come true.

I'll pray that you find your one great love who will grow old and die loving you..

pennylane said...

i love this song...

Nice Salvador said...

Sunburst - Thanks Sunburst! I'm praying for him too. May he finds his way to me. Lol. Mas ibang level ka, growing old and dying na ang level... Hihi.

Oriental Sexy - Super nice noh?

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaa love this song ... i'd go supeeeeerr gaga if the guy i like will sing this for me ... (wishful thinking) hehehe

Nice Salvador said...

Wena - No harm in wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'. Hihi. Hayyy... super the best feeling ifevah noh?! ;) O guys, may clue na kayo *wink* haha!

Anonymous said...

ang suwerte naman ng magiging bf mo. sana...........wala lang..