Monday, September 10, 2007

random thingamabobs

What's wit the word thingamabob? Hihi. I'd rather use this word instead of my usual chervaloos and eklavoos. *ngok ngok* I acquired this word when I was a kid while watching Sesame Street; although wordreference.com website defines it as something whose name is either forgotten or not known. O di bah, makes sense ;) Hep hep, why am I stressing on this? This isn't the topic of my post; ngeks, knowing me, I can jump into several subject matter and in the end, I didn't make any sense at all. My beloveds can attest to that! *boo me*

Just a random blah blahhhs of what I'm currently experiencing/feeling/thinking/etccc.: *duh as if you care* hohoho :D

  • feeling: ecstatic *yey jumps for joy* at the same time contemplative *sigh*
  • loves: my beloveds (you know who you are! raise your hands!) *hug hug*
  • missing: my Dy & My, my Ate yan, my Kuyerwin, my bestbuds: Cyrus, Gucci & Jec, ETC. <- ayan, nandyan ka sa ETC. *wink*
  • will miss: my Momsie, her last day is on Friday and I can't be with her since I'll be flying to Manila the night before *cry*
  • craves: Aristocrat's chicken bbq (dipped on java sauce + tomato ketchup) *yummm* owkei now I'm hungry.
  • can't wait: fhtbmh.
  • hates: ff <- may kwentong Nicey ka ba?! *bwahaha* hmfh.
  • wants: to be my sexy old me again (yessssh may ganun?!) *you wish* hihi

Got this questionnaire from another blogsite:

1. Are you smiling? I always do :)
2. Have you ever kissed a girl/boywhose name started with a D? Daddy
3. What is irritating you now? I think the right question is 'who' *evil smile*
4. When did you last eat pizza? last August 30 wit Ate Pinks, Momsie & Glaze
5. Do you drink beer? hell no! *grins*
6. Do you have any friends who are famous? Rinch :) we're friends right? Hihi. Supermodel in the making! Move over Laetitia Casta! ;)
7. Are you any good at poker? pusoy dos, tong-its, pares-pares, peke (bluff), unggoy-ungguyan, pekwa, yes I am :)
8. What do you want? world peace. Hihi :) But seriously, only GOD knows what I want. What I really really want...
9. Are you tired? nah... It's just a state of mind :)
10. Do you like anyone? I like everyone (yessssh)
11. Coke or Pepsi? I prefer H2O
12. Do you ever throw up? Ask them. *hik*
14. Last text message received? from Ate April, saying thanks; it's her birthday today :) *ohhhh wait, why there's no number 13 question?* :'( Could it be a sign? Hmfh. chura! owkei, moving on...
15. Taco Bell or McDonald's? Both :D
16. Last thing you said? "ok bahboo" - on the phone
17. What are you wearing? yellow top with sun prints :) Levi's jeans (ano pa nga ba) and my pony hi-cut sneaks.
18. How many american eagle shirts doyou own? di ko type.
19. How many Friendster views do you have? i dunno, i don't care
20. Want to be a king? nope, want to be a queen on someone's kingdom :)
21. Do you believe dreams come true? who doesn't?!?!?
22. Last song you heard? "I Think God Can Explain" by Splender
23. Do you like Batman? "swakto" lang
24. Who is in the room with you? no one
25. What are you wearing on your feet? my pony shoes
26. What's your favorite accessory? my Livestrong baller
27. Who was the last person you told you loved them? Dy & My
28. What was the last thing you ate? cookies (freebie from Parklane) Hihi; love it!
29. What were you doing before this? working (naks)
30. What is the closest item near you that is black? laptop haller
31. What was the last instant message you received? I don't chat
32. Who's house did you go to lastnight? you mean what hotel? Sowi, shushal ako. *bwahahaha*
33. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? dresses and skirts (don't ask why! hmfh)
34. What is the last movie you watched? "A Love Story" *mahal mo ba ako? oo kahit alam kong mali na* hihihi (no questions 35 and 36???)
37. Ever been to QuizPox.com? nope, have you?
38. Where are your parents? states with my Ate Loy, Kuya Dabs, and cutie patootsie twin nephews
40. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets? NFL para astig ;) *huh?* :D
41. Where was your default blogspot picture taken? restroom! hihi
42. Why did you pick your background? I think it's the coolest among the ready-made templates, hehe.
43. Who are you currently texting? no one
44. Are you happy with where you are? do you really want me to answer this question?
45. Where do you wanna be right know? only GOD knows where
46. Have you ever loved somebody so much that it made you cry? Brandy is that you? *lol* OH YES.
47. Dream vacation? residence: Australia; vacation: Hawaii, Florida, or anywhere in Europe
48. Do you love someone? I love my BELOVEDS.
49. Do you want someone you can't have?
50. Who makes you smile the most? my BELOVEDS...

told yah! I'm non-sense. *lol*

I need coffee now :)


XOXO,
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: