Friday, September 28, 2007

la ciudad del amor

"...And so I'm back! From outer space..." Hihi. Told ya I was up for a very busy week. Hayayay, TGIF! Just got back from the City of Love and the City of Smiles.

Just a quick run-through during my busy as a bee week:

Monday - super busy. Ahhhhh basta.

Tuesday - A beloved was here! Yeyyy! We ate kilos of lechon at CnT for lunch, had merienda at La Marea (ahhhh, nothing beats their Warm Brownie Cup), dinner at Neo-neo, body massage at Body & Sole, cakesss and frappps at Coffee Bean in I.T. Park. Non-stop chikka and lait moments. Hahaha! And before I knew it, it's already 3:20am! And I have a 7:30am flight, and I haven't packed yet! OMG talaga.

Wednesday - Woke up at 6:00 am!!! 7:10am Airport. Check-In. Boarding. Plane. No hassle. I love last minute-check ins. I love the adrenaline rush. Hihi. City of Love. Met my Tatay there. Picked-up from the airport. Had lunch at Breakthrough. Ahhhh the best seafoods evah. 5:00pm Weesam. Saw Pido Jarencio, Tatay waved at him, he smiled back, as if he knew us. 6:10pm City of Smiles. Checked-in. Freshen-up. Dinner at Chicken House. (I can eat here everyday promise!) And there he was, Pido! Hihi. 10:00pm Bo's.

Thursday - Chicken House again. Hihi. Looked for shoes. I want new shoes. Sneakers. I left my Nike gold in Manila. I want new swoosh, or all-star, or let's get it on. Ahhhhh new shoes. Voila! New shoes! Cake cake cake at Calea (must try: Blueberry Cheesecake, Mango Slice, Sansrival). Dinner at Aboy's (must try: Panda local ice cream, Exotic delicacies).

Friday - Bwahahaha! Tatay missed his flight. Hihi. Flight booobooos. Hayayay, I'm all alone again...

Busy huh? Busy eating... 10...15...20 lbs... and counting...! Going once, going twice, sold in the market! Hahaha! :-D

-> My BB Jec is in Boracay. Huhuhu. *Inggitz*

-> My is sooooo kulit, but I love it. "Hi Bi! Howr u? Wer waiting for kambal's bus.San na kyo? Give r regards 2 Sir John.Luv u" "Hi Mommy, si John po ito. Kumusta na po kayo dyan?" "Hi John! K kami d2 lagi kmi nmamasyal. Kaya lng sympre lgi namin inaalala si nice kya nalulungkot kmi." "Good to know you are doing ok. Nice is well naman po. Call or text me if there is anything. Take care."

Ahhhhh. I want to sleep forever. Ayyyy I take it back. *knocks on my collarbone*. TGIF!!! Wake me up Monday! :)

I'll try to post pictures of my escapade. But for now, I hafta work work work.

I have something to look forward again. Yeyyyy!!! ;) Can't waittt! 9 more sleeps!!!



XOXO,
Nicey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello hello...

aaaahhhh!!! kakaingit ka bmate!! talagang galaw na galaw ang week mo..samantala ako halos burong mangga na ako d2...24/7 sa bahay..hahaha

ill wait the pics..para kahit sa pics man lng nakasama ako sa mga aaaahhhh moment mo...hihihi--kggcng ko lng nd saw u sa site ko...ingats palagi bmate! ill see u on monday!

happy weekend!