Sunday, September 30, 2007

the lion city



Thanks to WC! My pics were recovered. Woooohoooo. Sharing with you some pics from my Sing adventure (longgg overdue).


I oh soooo love this city. So clean and green. Hihi. Love the food... ahhhh spicy! I love the ice cream sandwich for $2. I bought super nice shades, skirts, dresses, bags, access, etccc. And I got my Thierry Mugler here! We went to so manyyy places, Night Safari, zoos, bird parks! I'm such a kiddo! I was scolded twice, I was nowhere to be found. Super OA, they don't want me out of sight. Hmfh hmfh, how can I enjoy? How can I take-a-peek at my Surfbrands shoppes?! Yeyyyy there's Billabong, Ripcurl, Roxy, Quiksilver everywhereeee! ON SALE!!! Hayyy. I went home empty-wallet *lol* I was able to stay at Somerset Hotel, dine at an uber shushal resto in Clark Quay, ahhhhh the best! Thanks to my sponsorsss. *wink wink*

But but but... in every unforgettable experience, there's always a bad memory... Huhuhu I hate Little India (not the country, it's a place in Sing where... you know... I don't wanna sound like a racist... owkei shut up now), while I was browsing for a Roadbike Action Mag, there's this maniac who took a picture of me and was asking me to come over him... Aaaaccckkk the nerve. I was so scared, I went down the escalator, and asked for help. Hayayayyy... other than that, it was superrr fun fun fun!!!

It was 3 days of non-stop dining and drinking ;) So Sing... 'til we meet again! *all smiles*



XOXO,
Nicey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Singapore! Yabang! Hmp.