Monday, September 10, 2007

twisted SUNSHINE

Hey yo wazzup Cyberspace! *laughs* That's my usual greeting to anyone (or anything, oh yes, I talk to non-living things), my infamous hey yo wazzup. Hihi. Blahhh, I'm talking non-sense here now. Allow me to invade the wonderful(?) world of blogging. I had (have) Friendster account, MySpace and Multiply, but decided to cancel 'em already (or no longer open 'em, in the case of Friendster and Multiply), simply because I find it too high-schoolish (yesssh, so mature ka na nyan? Haha!). But seriously, just want to blurt out my rants n' raves about my so-called roller-coaster life (read: boring *lol*); and I think, blogging is the best therapeutic cure for my emo moments.

I just hope I won't lose track - I'm the type of person that does it well in the beginning and after a while, loses interest :p like Multiply or YouTube *giggles.* (I'm just talkin' about this cyberthingamabob, nothing else owkei... if you know what I mean).

Goodbye to F!#%^%$ster account, Multiply, etccc. And say hello to http://niceylicious.blogspot.com/ ;) See yah around!

XOXO,
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kulit mo talaga Nicey! Haha! Sige sige, subaybayan ko buhay mo dito! Ingat ka dyan ha!! Kita-kits!

Nice Salvador said...

Kanya-kanyang moments lang yan! *bwahahaha!*